Social Distancing Rules at Majestic Trees
For your own and our safety, we have changed some of our customer service practices to protect all of us. They are;
- We will strictly enforce the social distancing rule at all times.
- We request that anyone who either has, possibly has or is recovering from Covid-19 to not visit the nursery; we will be more than happy to assist you on the phone or by email.
- On your arrival, please park your car in the customer parking spaces against the Visitor Advice Centre or if overflowing during the week between the trees in the rows off the main drive as you approach.
- Please report to the Visitor Advice Centre, adjacent to the car park, so that an advisor can assist you with any questions before you start your tour. We encourage you to explore the nursery on foot as it will enable you to see so much more.
- We will issue every potential customer with a copy of our price list for your personal use to take away. This will include a favourites page for you to make notes on; please bring your own pen or pencil.
- During the week, we will issue you with and require you wear a legally required high viz safety vest. Please return when you leave, as for everyone’s protection they are laundered after every use.
- In wet weather, the nursery may become muddy and we can provide our customer Hunter Wellingtons which are sanitised after each use; however, we recommend you bring your own or sturdy walking boots if possible.
- It is advisable to bring liquid refreshment with you, as some customers end up spending quite a few hours here. For your safety, we have decided at this time that it is unwise for us to provide refreshments, though we will supply on request.
- The nursery is very large, so keeping ‘Social Distancing Rules’ should not be a problem, but if the area outside the front of the Visitor Advice Area is busy, we ask that you relax and either sit on the chairs provided, in your car or go around to the back of the building where you can find seating and patio tables with umbrellas.
- Please note that you do not have to do ‘Track and Trace’ unless you wish to enter the visitor centre to use the facilities.
We look forward to seeing you, and apologise in advance if we are unable to offer the same level of personal service that we are renown for during these difficult times.
Majestic Trees COVID Safety Criteria for Delivery and Planting Works
- Deliveries or planting where we are required to go through a house or restricted access or passageway will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
- Deliveries/projects requiring an overnight stay will only be considered if suitable private accommodation can be arranged as hotels or B&B’s are not allowed to open till July;
- All jobs undertaken MUST fit within the comfort zone of each individual team member undertaking the job.
Take care of yourself, as we all finally live in hope that it will soon be over!
The Majestic Team